Well, it may be Halloween soon but I think these recalls win the scary award!
1. In Canada: Les Produits Bio-Sphère brand Sprouted Trail 4 Flavours
Reason for recall: salmonella. So far, only in Ontario and Quebec but thought it worthy of a mention. Click here for more details.
2. In Canada: Gaston Vachon brand Homestyle Meat Sauce
Reason for recall: Clostridium botulinum. Again, so far, only in Ontario and Quebec are impacted but thought it worthy of a mention. Click here for more details.
3. In the U.S.: Whole Foods Market Recalls Curry Chicken Salad and Classic Deli Pasta Salad in Seven States
Reason for recall: Listeria. Again, only 7 states at this time, but worthy of a mention! Click here for more details
4. In Canada: Superman Trading Recalls Duck Bath Toy Set
Reason for recall: choking hazard because the plastic squeaker could come off and pose a choking risk. Click here for more details.
5. In Canada: Splash International Marketing Inc. Recalls Floating Duck Family
Reason for recall: choking hazard for the same reason as the other duckies. Click here for more details.
6. In Canada: Wishbone Design Studio Limited recalls Wishbone Bike Recycled Edition 3-in-1 and 2-in-1
Reason for recall: not sure how, but the handlebar can pinch fingers and incidents have been reported. Note: although this recall update was only for Canada, the post also mentions recalls in the U.S. Click here for more details.
7. In Canada: Expanded Recall: Bed Handles Inc. reannounces recall of Adult Portable Bed Handles Following Report of Fourth Entrapment Death
Reason for recall: I think this one’s pretty obvious. Note: recall also mentions incidents that happened in the U.S. so please be aware! Click here for more details.
8. In Canada and the U.S.: Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. recalls Starbrights Dragon
Reason for recall: choking hazard because a portion of the seam can open which exposes the stuffing inside. Click here for more details.
9. In Canada: GoGo squeeZ® brand Apple Grape and Apple Pear pouch products
Reason for recall: mould. Click here for more details.
DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PRODUCT?
Health Canada – how to report a consumer product. If you experience an incident with a consumer product, you need to know how to report it. Click here to read more.
In the United States, if you have a complaint about a particular medicine, medical device, or food product, contact the FDA. Click here to read more.
Stay tuned to ThingsThatWeDo.com. We’ll continue to keep you all posted of product recalls and safety tips!
Let others know about these recalls: Tweet it!
Copyright© 2015 ThingsThatWeDo.com. All Rights Reserved.