and the bells are jingling in the air!
Hi, this is Jenny, and it’s my birthday! No, I’m joking. It’s almost Christmas! Today, I went on a horse carriage ride – it was so cute!!! I’m really excited for Christmas but I still haven’t gotten my tree yet. Here’s some handy tips for you, my folks, on Christmas:
1. Buy your presents in June. I know it sounds crazy but my local supplies store starts getting Halloween stuff in July. We got Christmas stuff in October so maybe somewhere by you, they’ll come out really early so you can get a head start. They might have better gifts then anyway.
2. Don’t cook. Maybe you could just get some food from your local store or cook simply. Yes, I know your guests probably wouldn’t appreciate cold sandwiches but a turkey with a few other doo dahs would be just fine. After all, the true meaning of Christmas is family!
3. Decorate your house but start small. It may be too crazy to deck every banister and every wall in your house so why not focus on some streamers and baubles? Add some homemade decorations and that way you could spend with your kids too and it’ll all be done!
4. Sleep well. ZZZzzzz. Oh sorry, I dozed off there. Make sure you get a good sleep for the holidays. Don’t stay up too late and don’t get stressed. You know that your great aunt is coming over for dinner and that your kids want an iPad but at least try to sleep well.
5. Enjoy family. All joking aside, Christmas is all about family. Over the Christmas holidays, I love spending time with my parents and family.
Bye for now and hope you have a great Christmas! Gotta run off and watch America’s Funniest Home Videos now!!
Reminder: this post was written by and for thingsthatwedo.com only. If you see this post anywhere else except on my site at thingsthatwedo.com, know that I have not consented to having any part of this post (or this website for that matter), to be re-produced, copied, or re-printed anywhere else. Practice ethical posting!
Copyright© 2015 ThingsThatWeDo.com. All Rights Reserved.