Recalls. The big R word. Always important to know so be sure to scan the list and make sure you’re not affected!
p.s. there’s also some homework too!
1. In the U.S. – Gerber is Voluntarily Recalling Two Batches of GERBER® Organic 2ND FOODS® Pouches
Reason for recall: packaging defect may lead to food spoilage Click here for more details.
2. In the U.S. – American Gourmet Recalls American Gourmet Roasted/Salted Pistachios
Reason for recall: Salmonella Click here for more details
3. In Canada – Staples Promotional Products Canada Limited recalls Power Bank PowerStation Deluxe
Reason for recall: fire hazard, burn hazard Click here for more details.
4. In the U.S. and Canada: Panasonic Canada recalls Toughbook CF-S10 Notebook Battery Pack
Reason for recall: fire hazard Click here for more details
5. In Canada: The Children’s Place (Canada) LP recalls Sleep and Play Layettes
Reason for recall: Flammability Hazard Click here for more details
6. In the U.S. and Canada: IKEA Canada recalls GOTHEM floor and table lamps
Reason for recall: electrical hazard Click here for more details
7. In the U.S.: Tri-Union Seafoods LLC Issues Precautionary, Voluntary Recall on Select 5 oz. Canned Chunk Light Tuna in Oil and 5 oz. Canned Chuck Light Tuna in Water
Reason for recall: equipment malfunction may result in the product being undercooked Click here for more details
8. In the U.S.: Bumble Bee Foods, LLC Issues Voluntary Recall on 3 Production Codes of Canned Chunk Light Tuna Reason for recall: sterilization oh ohs may lead to product spoilage so it’s a good thing there’s a voluntary recall. Click here for more details
For anyone interested in doing a bit more homework, here are some important reads to catch up on:
1. In Canada: Health Canada reminds parents not to give cough and cold medication to children under 6 years old So important!!
2. From the FDA: Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know
DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PRODUCT?
Health Canada – how to report a consumer product. If you experience an incident with a consumer product, you need to know how to report it. Click here to read more.
In the United States, if you have a complaint about a particular medicine, medical device, or food product, contact the FDA. Click here to read more.
Stay tuned to ThingsThatWeDo.com. We’ll continue to keep you all posted of product recalls and safety tips!
Let others know about these recalls: Tweet it!
Copyright© 2016 ThingsThatWeDo.com. All Rights Reserved.