Let’s see… it’s Monday and I’m posting about recalls. Well..the week can only get better!
1. In Canada: Updated Food Recall Warning – Heinz Pear Green Bean Mango
Reason for recall: potential for spoilage. This is an update recall with additional product information. Click here for more details.
2. In Canada: Ambient Weather recalls Weather Radios Reason for recall: fire hazard. Now, only 10 have been sold in Canada but it’s a worthy mention. Turns out the AC adapter can overheat thus the fire hazard warning. Click here for more details.
3. In the U.S.: General Mills Voluntarily Recalls a Limited Quantity of Frozen Cascadian Farm Cut Green Beans
Reason for recall: Listeria. Only a limited quantity is afffected but it never hurts to be vigilant! Click here for more details.
4. In the U.S.: Sid Wainer and Son Recalls Jansal Valley Raw Macadamia Nuts
Reason for recall: Salmonella Click here for more details.
5. In Canada and the U.S.: Robert Bosch Tool recalls Dremel Rotary Tool
Reason for recall: physical hazard all related to its circuit board which can overheat and lead to a series of problems. With over 2,000 units sold in Canada and well over 90,000 sold in the U.S., this is no laughing matter! Click here for more details.
6. In Canada and the U.S.: C.A.M.P. USA Inc. recalls Blade Runner & Blade Runner Alpine Crampons
Reason for recall: Fall Hazard. I had no idea what this was until I had a closer look. It’s used for ice climbing which sounds precarious enough. Add this recall and we have a serious problem. Climbers please beware! Click here for more details.
7. In Canada and the U.S.: C.A.M.P. USA Inc. recalls Tour Nanotech Crampons
Reason for recall: Fall Hazard. A different recall but equally creepy. Again, climbers beware! Click here for more details.
8. In Canada: Nature’s Variety recalls Instinct® Raw Chicken Formula for Dogs
Reason for recall: salmonella. Click here for more details.
DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PRODUCT?
Health Canada – how to report a consumer product. If you experience an incident with a consumer product, you need to know how to report it. Click here to read more.
In the United States, if you have a complaint about a particular medicine, medical device, or food product, contact the FDA. Click here to read more.
Stay tuned to ThingsThatWeDo.com. We’ll continue to keep you all posted of product recalls and safety tips!
Let others know about these recalls: Tweet it!
Copyright© 2015 ThingsThatWeDo.com. All Rights Reserved.