Chemical products that aren’t labelled properly, Listeria, toys that could hurt your child, that’s what today’s recall post is looking like. It’s never much fun but at least knowledge is power.
1. In Canada – V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd. recalls V.I.P. Citrus All Purpose Cleaner
Reason for recall: the identified product does not meet labelling requirements for consumer chemical products under Canadian law. Tsk Tsk. Click here for more details.
2. In Canada – Bed Bath & Beyond Canada L.P. recalls Podee® Hands Free Baby Bottle System
Reason for recall: choking hazard Click here for more details.
3. In Canada – Hape recalls Best Bugs Magnetic Maze
Reason for recall: the toy could hurt your child. How? Well, apparently the cover on the toy could break and when it does, small parts become exposed which leads to a choking hazard never mind the small broken bits that could be sharp. You get the idea. Click here for more details.
4. In Canada: Kärcher North America recalls Kärcher Vehicle Wash & Wax
Reason for Recall: the identified product does not meet labelling requirements for consumer chemical products under Canadian law. My, my….Click for more details.
5. In the U.S. and in Canada: Specialized recalls Aerobar Bicycle Handlebars
Reason for Recall: Fall hazard Click for more details.
6. In Canada: Correction – Food Recall Warning – Amy’s brand frozen entrée products
Reason for Recall: Listeria Click for more details.
DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PRODUCT?
Health Canada – how you can report a consumer product. If you experience an incident with a consumer product, you need to know how to report it. Click here to read more.
In the United States, if you have a complaint about a particular medicine, medical device, or food product, contact the FDA. Click here to read more.
Stay tuned to ThingsThatWeDo.com. We’ll continue to keep you all posted of product recalls and safety tips!
Let others know about these recalls: Tweet it!
Copyright© 2015 ThingsThatWeDo.com. All Rights Reserved.