Copyright© 2012 ThingsThatWeDo.com. All Rights Reserved.
It is product recall time! Today’s post includes recalls include the following:
1. CAPITAL brand and COMPLIMENTS brand HAM SAUSAGES
2. Simply Charming Hair Clips
3. KROWN brand CHERRY TOMATOES
4. Children’s Rings from the MAJA collection by Créations DPR
5. Metal Mood Rings
Make sure you click on the links below for more details and product images!
1. Food recall:CAPITAL brand and COMPLIMENTS brand HAM SAUSAGES
All I need to say is this: identified packages may be contaminated with Listeria. Yep, now go click on the link and make sure it’s not in your home. Click here for details.
2. Product recall: Simply Charming Hair Clips
Not many were sold but again, one word should do the trick: lead. Would you take the chance that your child might be exposed to lead because of a hair clip? Click here for details.
3. Food recall: KROWN brand CHERRY TOMATOES
Identified lots may be contaminated with: salmonella. Now, this is a tricky one because select party trays that were made with this lot of cherry tomatoes from KROWN may also be contaminated with salmonella. Click here to see affected stores and more details.
4. Product recall: Children’s Rings from the MAJA collection by Créations DPR
Risk: you guessed it -lead. What’s worse – over 4,000 units of these rings were sold in Canada. That’s a lot of children wearing some seriously dangerous jewellery. Click here for more details.
5. Product recall: Metal Mood Rings
Risk: Did you think it was lead again? Nope, this time it’s cadmium (which is even more toxic than lead!) and there are over 2,000 units of these things floating around on unsuspecting fingers. Children would have gotten these awful things in vending machines at different shopping markets or department stores. Click here for details.
Let others know about these recalls: it!